* Now provides detailed information on any IDE-HDD(s) or IDE-CDROM(s) that may be installed.
sysinfo, as the name tells, is a program that provides you with detailed information about the hardware installed on the system. The features added in new version are as detailed below:
* Added new module for serial ports information
* Added new module for parallel ports information.
* New modules added for CMOS and RTC information.
* Added Interrupts Information.
* Fixed bug in FDD info which would display information of non-existant drives.
* Fixed bug in Keyboard information that would crash/print incorrect information about vendors and keyboard layout.
* Added floppy drives information.
* Added hard drives information.
* Added new module mscdex (CDROM [through MSCDEX] info).
* Added new module kbd (Keyboard information).
New module - dosinfo added.
* Results are displayed in tagged format.
* Descriptions for system information can be changed.
* Now cpu.c, bios.c, apm.c, buses.c are 32-bit DJGPP apps.