1.0 Beta Version deployed.
now the shop is completely translated (english and german).
Furthermore now the shop admin can specify product features as colors, sizes and so on.
I submited on the shop website new tutorials in english as well was in german.
Customer data validation for order forms added.
Used technology: Spring MVC
I deployed the new version (0.9.7) on my server.
Default username/password is admin/admin.
All images are localized and generated dynamically.
following tasks are finished:
- help and guided assistant internationalization finished
- dynamic image creation of all images with a developed dynamic SVGReplacementEngine finished. With a DynamicImageServlet the correct images will be created dynamically on demand.
- Bug fixes at the administration panel
We started a demo. Default username/password is admin/admin.
The development of dynamic template engine inclusive a SVG logo generator started.
New documentation website design and information added. Look at http://www.sobek-agency.de/shop .
Changes to last version:
- the admin interface was completely refactored
- authenfication implementation
- order overview added
- product image edit moved to edit views of products and product groups
- silenium tests started
Internationalization phase finished. Rudimentary translations in english and german of the shop and admin interface.
Internationalization phase started.
First german and english texts will be available.
New version released with refactored administration interface.
I started with a tutorial. You can find it at http://www.sobek-agency.de/shop/ .
Now the java shop can be downloaded as a WAR archive. You have only deploy the WAR File into the webapps directory of a servlet engine as apache tomcat. It's a beta version. We estimate to be finished with the development of the first version at february.
Now we are at the development phase. The alpha version of the shop will come at the next months. See at http://123javashop.netmarketing-portal.org.