Menu

4.1.3 User Guide

Developers
2014-07-08
2014-07-31
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • fsgl

fsgl - 2014-07-27

Regarding Invoice RefNo Pool, I'm going to quote myself.

Found "Invoice Refno Pool" in the Weekly Demo. My best guess is that it's related to ordering of inventory for the Dispensary. Weird to have it & "Default Warehouse" in Users rather than in Facilities. Please consult with Brady regarding the Refno for a definitive answer.

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2014-07-28

Regarding Refno, will pass the buck to Rod, whom brought this in on this commit:
    https://github.com/openemr/openemr/commit/3ff78a36bae0601fc41d2310e62e56effe4e246a

Regarding editing in wiki, if multiple users are working on same document then good to save very frequently while updating stuff and communicating with each other. Looking at history is also a good idea to ensure you won't be reverting another users work.

-brady
    OpenEMR

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2014-07-28

Another tip on wiki editing is to only edit the section you are modifying rather than the whole page(unless necessary).

• harley tuck

harley tuck - 2014-07-29

Thanks for the tips- will incorporate them into my wiki editing habits. Have also figured that I need to take a copy of the current page when I start working on it, and work from that instead of working off what I kept locally from the previous session. We learn and grow.

• fsgl

fsgl - 2014-07-28

Another guess,

Invoice Reference Number may be the number depicted in attachment.

The pool may be the group of numbers housed in the main server.

• fsgl

fsgl - 2014-07-28

Harley,

Another good resource is the Recent Changes page under Wiki Navigation, left side bar. It gives a quick bird's eye view of recent edits, what article and which sections. Nice also because it provides links to edited sections.

• Rod Roark

Rod Roark - 2014-07-29

"Invoice reference number" is an attribute of an invoice (encounter) that is an external identifier, such as an invoice number on a preprinted form.

An "invoice reference number pool" is a block of invoice reference numbers. Each such pool is represented as a list item in the "Invoice Reference Number Pools" list. A user may be assigned one of these. The typical use case is where you have preprinted invoices or receipts that are numbered and each staff person who does checkouts is given a stack of these.

All of this is applicable to the Checkout form and associated receipts and reports. If you're not using that then it doesn't matter.

Rod
    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

• harley tuck

harley tuck - 2014-07-29

Thank you very much, Rod! So since this item is in the 'add user' dialog, the new person is being assigned to a named pool that they take their invoices from. And additional pools are added to that dropdown menu by editing the list at 'Administration-> Lists -> Insurance Reference Number Pools'.

• harley tuck

harley tuck - 2014-07-31

Ok, I believe the user guide is in order; I did get the graphics and text straightened up in 'clinic setup' and I see fsgl re-did those edits.

Thanks all!

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)