Is there any way of editing a Provider's schedule without creating a new schedule that overlaps the old on? Tried to correct an error on a Providers hours in the office and it created another schedule and there was no obvious way of deleting either the old or the new.
in that case, you can try "Search" (search button near Add) the schedule for that specific provider.It will list the schedules available for that specific provider. Click the schedule which needs to be edited . It will popup the schedule page. Here you can edit "IN" time of that provider.. It will not create new schedule for that day.
Note: Iif you have multiple "IN" Time per day, select appropriate IN time to edit.
This solution is not working Ranjith. When I double click on the day 1 timing of the provider schedule, say for example In Time, it doesn't show the saved schedule but prompts for new. Hence, the delete button is disabled.
I think you have to click on the "Search" button first. It is from the Search list (provided by the search) that you click on the Time/Schedule you want to edit and not from the Calendar Time/Schedule.
I have tried it may times and it works.
That solution should work.
Here my steps:
1. Create "In Time" schedule for the provider
2. Create "Out Time" Schedule for that provider.
3. Select patient and click "Add" schedule with that provider (check availability)
4. Go To Search and select appropriate filters and "Submit"
5. Providers In ,Out schedule as well Pattients schedule will list there.
6. Click any schedule. It will popup the "exisiting" schedule page.
7. Here you can edit or delete the schedules.
If you facing the problem still, let us know.