oBugger 0.23a Release Notes
oBugger is a fast, lean, bug tracker for developers who want a no-nonsense approach to tracking tickets.
Basic functionality is supported out-of-the-box, with additional functionality (hopefully) provided
by sets of plugins in the future.
Web server with PHP5 support (i.e. Apache)
1. Configure lib/config.inc.php to contain required values (public access links, local paths,
database servers and logins, etc)
2. Connect to mysql server and create a new database table (with name matching the one defined
3. Dump the base table structure into the newly created database.
mysql -h HOSTNAME -u USERNAME -pPASSWORD DATABASENAME < SQLFILE
e.g. If local database name is "obugger", with username "foo", password "bar", and the
sql file in the local directory:
mysql -h localhost -u foo -pbar obugger < obugger.sql
4. Test configuration by visiting new installation.
1. SourceForge Discussion Page: https://sourceforge.net/p/obugger/discussion/
2. Questions? Contact Julian Lam (email@example.com)