Hi All, We've been working on an updated version and have been running it internally. We're just adding the latest updates for the new version of MailScanner and should be posting it to the svn soon.
The svn is also going to be be used more to store the changes rather than our internal server so expect to see more updates from now on.
We have changed over to SVN now and are updating the repository regularly now.
We're updating ms frontend to support the latest version of MailScanner 4.69.
Well I know that I've been very laxed with updates to the front end and there are lots of new features in MailScanner which are accessible in the current version. So I've added all the files to the CVS respository and am actively working on a new version.
If there are any developers out there who want to help with the coding, let me know and I'll add you.
Stay tuned for some updated modules over the next couple of weeks.... read more
I've released an updated version of the module that includes some bug fixes and new optiosn from 4.38.9-1. However, I'm having some problems getting it on to sourceforge but it is available from the Home Page.
I've upload a BETA version of the mailscanner module. This version includes everything except the MCP options and updated help files.
I am having to rewrote the way the module works to cope with the extra long URL strings that are being generated and divide up the MCP settings into sections.
Stay tuned for an update fairly soon.
Apologies for the lack of updates over the months. I am currently working hundreds of miles away from home, so am getting little chance to work on it. I am, however, home for Christmas so will be working on release an updated version in the new year.
Stay tuned to this channel!
Sorry for the delay in updates. I am working on a new version with lots of new features but I am also in the process of moving house, so things are a bit hectic at the moment.
Please bear with me and I will have a new version out soon......hopefully.
Please to annouce the release of Version 0.9 of the webmin module.
Sorry for the delays.
the new version is upload and ready to run. It includes all the new options for MailScanner and the ability to edit the % options for the directories names.
Apologies for the delay in getting the next version of MailScanner Webmin Module out. I'm planning on releasing the next version by 29th September so stay tuned.
This version is a simple bug fix for a problem with duplicate lines appearing when options are saved with blank settings
The latest version of the webmin module has been released. Version 0.7-1 Beta is the latest offering which fixes a minor bug not fixed in 0.7 Beta.
The MailScanner frond end has a new home and this is it. I hope to keep this site updated regularly with news etc.