I'd like to announce the release of
LUnix Next Gerneration Version 0.20 !
The news in short:
IEC bus via 64net/2 support
True, false, touch command
support for relocatable file format .o65
IDE64 RTC handler
... and many bug fixes
I'm glad to announce the availability of a POP3 client for LUnix.
I've just committed the sources after successfully running the first
"real life" test:
- connect to my Linux-box using PPP @ 9600 baud with a
UART serial interface (fifo64)
- download the popclient binary with ftp
- run popclient, connect to my linux-box (QPOP version 2.53)
- retrieve the list of emails in the folder
- read one of the eMails "online"
- download one of the emails to the floppy
After a very very .... very long time 0.19 is
finally here! (Could have been earlier, since
there haven't been much changes in the last months)
i've just implemented an experimental webserver for LNG. It serves all files in the filesystem and knows mimetypes for *.html *.gif *.jpeg and *.txt