I have done a little manipulation to the LMME code.
This includes a bug fix to prevent crashes, shortening
the /msg command so both "/msg" and "/s" work the same
A default login (via config file) is now possible.
Also, an install program has been added, along with a
brand new HELP file. Below is the updated ChangeLog for
If you have any questions regarding THESE changes,
please contact Jesse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please note that this is not offical, just my patch
* Added default login. Allows user to have
* a file called ".msn" in the current working
* holding the username and password. See HELP
* Fixed error with TAB complete. Program does
* not crash now when user enters text, then
* back to enter username.
* (Basically disabled TAB-complete when text
* See line 700 of interfaceModule.C
* Added "/s" command. This is an alias for the
* usage: /s email@example.com your message
* Added HELP file. This contains a list of
* commands and how to use them.
* Wrote setup program (./setup) to allow root
* compile and install LMME. The "lmme" file is
* to /usr/bin/lmme and the HELP file is copied