The first bugfix release of the JAMWiki 1.1.x series, JAMWiki 1.1.1
(code name "Casa Vista") is now available for download from Sourceforge:
This release is a minor release that contains only bugfixes; users of
previous JAMWiki 1.1.x releases will see no changes that would require
special attention when upgrading. All users of previous JAMWiki 1.1.x
releases are encouraged to upgrade.
Please see the release notes at http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/JAMWiki_1.1.1
and the CHANGELOG below for additional information. Feedback is
appreciated and can be submitted at http://jamwiki.org/, while any bugs
can be reported at http://jira.jamwiki.org.
The JAMWiki Team
JAMWiki is a wiki engine implemented using Java/JSP that provides much
of the functionality of MediaWiki. It can be run with or without a
database and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
* Merge all fixes from JAMWiki 1.0.7.
* Heading text and wiki link text that starts with a list tag
(example: "==#if==" or "[[Link|#text]]") was improperly being
parsed as a list item.
* Spring security 3.0 changed how logout redirection is handled.
Update JAMWiki to redirect logout properly. Note that this change
modifies the applicationContext-security.xml file. Reported by
Leonardo Silva Kury Aragão Mendes.
* Remove the "plainlinks" pattern from the spam blacklist since that
CSS class is commonly used on Mediawiki sites.
* Fix parsing of generated template names of the form
* Upgrade to Lucene Search 3.4 which fixes a bug where an operating
system crash, hardware crash, or power loss could easily corrupt
* Fix an issue where the cache was not being properly cleared when a
topic version was purged using the Special:Manage tool.
* System topics such as the LeftMenu and BottomArea should never
display section "edit" links or a table of contents. Reported by