Menu

Restrictions - tag VEHICLE support

Routing
Swejzi
2011-05-01
2013-05-29
  • Swejzi

Swejzi - 2011-05-01

GpsMid not respect restriction tag vehicle. When is on the road  vehicle = no, or vehicle = delivery navigate me in this road. Please also add support for vehicle = destination that navigate this road only if it is target, otherwise choose other road.

• sk750

sk750 - 2011-05-01

vehicle=no should be supported according to http://gpsmid.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gpsmid/GpsMid;a=blob;f=Osm2GpsMid/resources/routemodes.inc;h=6bc01f72d41ab494e609e51d4240f94830bcebe0;hb=HEAD

We could easily add vehicle=delivery.

More complex is vehicle=destination. It would have to be ideally implemented with some kjind of turn restriction similiar mechanism, as we don't have a single bit free in the route connection making the extension of all connection by 1 bit very memory expensive. Also with vehicle=destination an issue might be you might have to travel through other roads tagged with vehicle=destination to finally get to the destination road.

• Swejzi

Swejzi - 2011-05-01

I'm sorry, you're right. vehicle = no works. Value delivery is for ordinary people practically the same as value no.  Alternatively, you could add a setting whether to allow access to these roads or not. me personally but it seems unnecessary.
    As regards the value destination. It would therefore be at least the road to give less priority? it may solve.