Menu

Tourney Stats

patnevin
2012-10-15
2012-12-06
  • patnevin

patnevin - 2012-10-15

Hi folks, just stumbled across your project recently, and after installing it, I find it an awesome alternative to some of the pay products like PokerTracker/HM etc.

I'm not sure if this is still being maintained, or looked at, but I'd very much appreciate it if anyone can help me.

I have the project installed, and it's pretty much running like a dream against PokerStars, with one exception. The view for "Tourney Stats" and the graph, doesn't seem to recognise my winnings. It seems to know I've played the tournaments and what my buy in is, however the stats for ITM ROI won etc, are all blank. All the stats for Ring games seem to work fine.

Is there anything I'm missing?

• Carlos G

Carlos G - 2012-10-23

You need import tourney -  summary. First select the correct directory where this history resume is. Normally, it is in C:\Program Files \PokerStars\TournSummary\

In FPDB is Import - Tourney summary

I hope you can see your statitisc tourney - sorry, English is not my native language.

• patnevin

patnevin - 2012-10-23

Thanks! I hadn't set Pokerstars to save tourneys - oops! After a history request, I've to everything imported now and it's working.

One other question, should it automatically import from now on? Or do I manually need to import the files each time? It looks like I still have to manually do it to get the winnings to update…

• patnevin

patnevin - 2012-10-24

The latest version I think. Thanks for the help anyways - product is excellent, I can handle doing some manual imports now and again!

Cheers.