A new version of EasyExplorer is available. This version supports Eclipse 3.1 and runs now on Win32, Mac and Linux!
Rate us at http://eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=192
We have just released a new home page.
Check it out!
With Eclipse 3.02 well deployed, and Eclipse 3.1 arriving, wee are porting EasyStuts to Eclipse 3.X. Stay tuned for a new release coming soon!
Easy Struts 0.7 RC1 is available :
- Tiles 1.1 support
- Resource out of sync fixed, ressources are now refreshed.
This a RC1, not all the functionnality working.
This is for public review of Tiles Editor.
Src are availble in CVS repository.
Easy Struts 0.6.4 just released. Here the changes log :
- Eclipse 2.1 Compatible (build with Eclipse 2.1 RC-1)
- Improve XSLT errors management
- Improve add Struts support operation
- Struts config tree is now sorted
- XML elements message-resources/plug-in respect DTD order
- Minor fix...
Next major version will include a Struts Tiles editor and fix problems concerning Struts modules management.... read more
Current version of Easy Struts (0.6.3 and <) does not work on any Eclipse 2.1 build.
The next version will rock&work on Eclipse 2.1...
The new feature I want to add are :
- Struts refactoring
- Support for Tiles
But priority is make Easy Struts for Eclipse 2.1
I'm thinking about integrate XDoclet engine inside Easy Struts.
The first step is the creation of XDoclet tags inside generated classes.
If you've got some idea ;)
First, thanx for all Easy Struts users ;)
Developpement will continue with. We have a new JBuilder developper (Nicolas Delord) so the OpenTool version will be updated .
The Eclipse version will be updated too with more support for WSAD (I just get the beta).
By the way, I just checked JBuilder 8 struts support. JBuilder 8 ONLY support Struts 1.0 application, the editor isn't powerfull than Struts Console...... read more
Easy Struts 0.6.1 was just released, all the wizard was refactored, a Struts view was
added and Struts 1.1 modules are supported.
Easy Struts Features :
- Easy Struts plugin can be used with most popular J2EE plugin like
Sysdeo TomcatResin, Lomboz... (or simply a Java project).
- Provide Struts configuration editor for Struts 1.0 and Struts 1.1 files.
- Now use XSLT generation.
- Provide a global view of any Java project with Easy Struts support.... read more
- Refactoring of all wizard
- Add exception and module wizard
- Easy Struts multi-project view (Struts config, module and document root browsing)
- Editor compatible Struts 1.1 and 1.0
- Full support for Struts 1.1 modules (use of declaration in web.xml)
- XSLT generation
Next Easy Struts Release will be available for JBuilder and Eclipse.
- XSLT generator
- Refactoring (easy to add other IDE support)
- Struts Explorer View added in Eclipse version.
Problem can't be resolved : JDom.jar conflict with some JBuilder tools (EJB Builder...)
Available current November.