Originally Summary (Why does SF shorten the title !?): [ Bug #15812 ] Up bow and down bow articulation marks must be above note
Originally posted by ulrikp
Using Canorus 0.7 r1002 on Windows Vista.
The up bow and down bow articulation marks should be able to be placed above the note, not beneath it, since it is customary to have them above the staff, not below it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new staff, with a C clef.
2. Enter some notes.
3. Go to the articulation marks, and choose down bow (or up bow).
4. Click on one of the notes.
- The down bow articulation is added underneath the staff.
- The down bow articulation is added above the staff.
It may be that this is already possible, but we haven't been able to figure out how.