Menu

Building camprocessor on FreeBSD10

Help
Parakleta
2015-03-30
2015-03-31
  • Parakleta

Parakleta - 2015-03-30

Apologies if this comes through twice, I wasn't sure the correct method to post to this forum.

I cannot get this project to build under FreeBSD, and I cannot find any documentation to explain what the build process should be.

I have installed Eclipse v4.4.2 and imported the snapshots of camedit tagged v3.3 and camv tagged v2.2, and then installed the eclipse plugins for "m2e-wtp" and "Eclipse Java Web Developer Tools" and "Axis2 Tools" in an attempt to resolve the missing plugin dependencies. Additionally I installed openjdk6 and set this as the default JRE and set the build compatibility to 1.6 as well.

I am now stuck with "Unsatisfied version constraint: 'javax.wsdl: 1.6.2'" and "Project 'cameditor' is missing required library: 'lib/open-xdx-0.3.jar'"

Can you please provide instructions for how to build this project, or alternatively please provide a binary built to target FreeBSD10 (amd64).

Regards,

Duane.

• drrwebber

drrwebber - 2015-03-31

Duane, good question.

I believe you need to use 3.4.x Eclipse; we are not supporting Eclipse 4.x

David

• drrwebber

drrwebber - 2015-03-31

Duane, sorry, part 2 answer - you will need to get the open-xdx jar file separately also - its not in the git repository - Serge can advise on best place to find that.

David