* autoinstall version 0.1
Uses wget (or svn), configure, make & checkinstall to download, create and install software packages.
there is no need to install this to anywhere special.
* ./autoinstall pkg_name
0.2: - founded tracker.
- improved debian support.
- improved unknown dist support.
- added git support.
- fixed outputs.
0.2beta:- added aliases support for search.(ALS)
- added "--local permission" command.
- search command has become --search
- fixed search results display
- read multiple packages on the command line.
- added HOM and TAG for package info (home page, tags for search and states)
- better debian support
- better cmake suport
- new framework for build quirks.
0.1 : - added subversion support
- added multiple urls suuport
- test md5 signature if aviable
- multiple mirrors
- alot of new options and imrovements
- better code structure
0.0.9: - added new command "search" to search the package list
- added new --no-logo option
- function setperms, still not tested, but can be used
as a reference for permission startegy.
- some fixes
- Moved to non-root work method, expected to be able to create and install
packages under /usr/local only (which should have permission for the user).