Menu

Program not valid for Nokia6230i

Help
2008-06-17
2012-12-10
  • Felix Krull

Felix Krull - 2008-06-17

Hi!
    I downloaded all precompiled java clients and installed them (one after another). Starting the Application, I get "Programm ungültig" what means that the program is not valid. (program not valid)

After this I managed to compile the Java client by myself. I uploaded the client and get the same result. (I used the anyremote-16b version this time)

By the way:
    If I try to upload the java client via kAnyremote, I get the error "anyremote data directory not found". I use the .deb install files you provide and everything looks good (I would say great but I cannot use it). The java client installed smooth and reports to the gui as "Installed" in the "check configuration" dialog.

I am not able to provide further debug information since the error happens on the phone. I used gammu to install the application.
    I could give another shot on the "anyremote data directory not found" error.

Greetings
    Felix

• Mike

Mike - 2008-06-20

Please send to anyremote@mail.ru the following info:
      1. versions of anyremote, kanyremote, anyremote-J2ME-client packages You use
      2. output from the following command:
      ls /usr/share|grep anyremote
      3. Have You tried java client of older versions ? (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=162923&package_id=211936)