Now, first Alef++ beta is here, after fixing many bugs.
* Alef++, Officially was graduated from the incubator in java.net Tool*
Now Alef++ can support :
- creating of proxies (method proxy for create a proxy for Java Interfaces)
- custom/personal subroutines in proxy (see example aEdit.app).
- can add a plug-ins (custom methods) to Alef++ not a libraries (see ktab plug-ins).
- fix more bugs and errors.
- and finally Vim syntax for Alef++.
Now, Alef++Interpreter v.0.0.2 is here, by fixing bugs, adding more features and supporting them.
- overloading subroutines
- adding arrays/hashes support
- for and for-each loops
- loops controlling with labels
- and more ...
current size Alef++ Interpreter < 170Kbyte, and support.
This is first version of Alef++ programming language, and some examples for demonstrating her syntax, and keywords.
Supported features in this version but * not * all :
All mathematical operations (+, - , * , / , and more … )
-Conditionals ( ||, && , > , < … )
-Static Methods accessing
-Types Casting (to Object ToModule)
-“Do … While” Statement
-Java packages importation
-Extern Java packages importation
-Hacking for Accessing to any Private/Protected/Default Field or Subroutine
0)fixed bug 'use'
1)fixed bug dies statement is 'init'
- fixed bug dies statement is 'init'
fixed bug in Alef++ dumper 2 Java
Alef++ Dumper to Java is now in download page version 1.0
(file name :: Alef++-Dumper2Java-1.0.zip)
Now, the grammar of Alef++ is avariable in download page, for more info and examples please check SVN.