Welcome to CppUnit 2
CppUnit 2 is a C++ test framework primarily targetted at unit testing, but with high level features that makes it attractives for small functional testing. Collection oriented assertions, rich customization, better test organization with test meta data, dependencies, parallelization, time-out...
Getting the source
One of the most interesting features of Launchpad is that anyone can make its branch public, and propose branch for merging.
Notes that you can get the source from using plain HTTP (from behind a firewall):
bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cppunit2/cppunit2/essence
where 'essence' is the branch name.
- Launchpad project CppUnit 2 -- Source repository, Blue prints, Roadmap, News
- Sourceforge project CppUnit 2 -- File releases, Trac
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.