Test & requirements management
TestLink is a web based Test Management tool.
The application provides Test specification, Test plans and execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with well-known bug trackers.
IMPORTANTE NOTICE About CVS
Code in CVS is HISTORICAL ONE.
We have moved repository to http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga
- Requirements Management - Define your requirements and do not lose track of the changes because of the requirement versioning- and revisioning system
- Test Specification - Define Test Cases by grouping into different Test Suites
- Test Execution Assignment - Assign Test Case Execution on Build-Level
- Test Execution - Execute Test Cases for free-definable Platforms, Builds and Test Plans
- Test Reports, Metrics, Charts, Test Execution Monitoring, ...
- Centralized User- and Role-Management
- Highly customizable because of user-definable Custom Fields
- XML-RPC API
- ... many many more
Thanks for updates ;)
This is really a THUMBS DOWN REVIEW. I find it strange that you do not show any "Thumbs down" reviews. Very poor support for Administration of attributes. This product needs lots of work in order to provide the data management support.
This product is excellent and far better than even many paid products of its kind. When my IT department wanted to move test case management to a new system, I showed them what I already had set up with TestLink and they said the new system couldn't match it and we were better off staying with TestLink. The biggest - and only - complaint I get from users is that it has too many features, which I don't consider a valid complaint. Thanks for all the work, it is much appreciated!
Great software, thank you.
TestLink is now the official Test Management Tool used in my company (I suggested it one year ago): I think that simply it has all needs to manage tests in the right way.