Hi Ron! I have repaired my code and now there is a new version on qtebe.sf.net. You can just run "sh install_ebe.sh" and it will download the latest version. Thanks for informing me of this problem. It is an error on any system and it is just weird luck that LinuxMint 18.1 mate version ended with a segfault. I am happy to have fixed it. A little later I will update the Windows version which I distribute compiled. Ray On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Ray Seyfarth firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: Problem...
Problem resolved by moving the table resize in eztable::setPlankCount to after the first loop. The purpose of the first loop is to delete rows while shrinking the table. This is a problem which is not specific to LinuxMint. It has worked in the past but it is a mistake and could have failed on other systems.
Fixed error in eztable::setPlankCount
I installed Linux Mint 18.1 - 64 Bit - KDE version in a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox), downloaded install_ebe.sh from qtebe.sf.net and did "sh install_ebe.sh". It built nicely. Next I started ebe and used the FIle->Template->Assembly program menu option to get some assembly code to test. I set a breakpoint and immediately ebe built the program and debugging worked properly. This doesn't help figure out the problem, but it seems there should be a way to get ebe working for you. The "Ignored 10 untranslated...
Changed uLong/sLong types; ebedecl fix
Repaired problem with deleting asm vars
Fixed issue with using as
Status: open --> closed