This project provides a zimbra backend for the z-push open source ActiveSync implementation (http://z-push.sourceforge.net). It supports push email, and synchronization of contacts, calendar, and tasks between zimbra and ActiveSync enabled devices.
- ActiveSync Push Email, Contact, Calendar, Task & Notes* synchronization
- Tested with:
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Samsung Galaxy S - android 2.2.1 & 2.3.3 -> 2.3.6 (No native task sync)
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 - android 3.1, 3.2, 4.0.4 (4.0.4 includes task sync to Calendar app)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - android 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4.2 & 5.0.1 (includes task sync to S Planner app)
- Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch - iOS4/5/6/7/8
- - task sync tested with iOS5/6/7 Reminders (no iOS4 native Task sync)
- - notes* sync tested with iOS7 Notes Application
- Nokia E71 (MailForExchange 3.00.50 & 3.00.73)
- Notes* sync to specially named Tasks folders - See Readme for details
Hi ! First thank you all for your great work. It works just fine! I think syncing notes with a tasks folder is not a good idea because Mac will continue to sync with a mail folder as it uses IMAP. I opened a feature request for that concern. Regards, Ben
Love it... allows me to use all of my devices with a single hosted server. Fantastic!
This is great work THANKS
Thanks for Zimbrabackend, it's perfect!