Another Zilog Z80 emulation. C++ class on a shared library.
Simulates all pins of the Z80-Chip in a single function interface.
Additionally are some Test-Projects added.
1. CP/M 2.2 emulator connectable by an telnet client.
2. An instruction set examiner.
3. An ZX-80 emulator.
4. An TK-80 emulator
5. An Z80 Dis-assembler driver for all supported instructions.
- Simulates all PINs of the Z80-Chip on a nearly natural way
- CP/M 2.2 on Telnet-Console
- NEC TK-80 Simulation
Follow Zilog Z80
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
No comments? No fun :)