Last Updated: 2017-10-02 (v2.10)
==What is yuma123==
The purpose of the yuma123 project is to provide an opensource YANG API in C and YANG based cli (yangcli) and server (netconfd) appications.
Branching from the last BSD licensed branch of the YUMA project the code has evolved in the following directions:
- a more mainstream build system based on autoconf/automake was added
- a number of critical bugs have been fixed
- new IETF standards support was added (ietf-nacm, ietf-system, etc.)
- support was added for new YANG extensions
- YANG 1.1 (partial support)
For more information check the README and http://yuma123.org/wiki
Is there some way to contact the author/maintainer of this project to discuss the current state? There is another fork of Yuma on github OpenClovis/OpenYuma. Unfortunately both of these projects seems to be inactive.