YANG (Yet Another Network Generator - Java) enables you to generate social networks given various social rules observed in the real population. Uses: generate realistic networks to be used in individual-centric models, teaching or benchmarking.
- description of social rules (homophily, positive/negative assortativity, transitivity)
- efficient generation of descriptive social networks
- visualization of the network for validation
- automatic computation of the statistical properties of generated networks
- exportation of generated networks in many formats
Follow YANG J. (Yet Another Network Generator)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of YANG J. (Yet Another Network Generator)!