Fix/improve X-Wing games (XWA and others) to allow them to run on current PCs with improved graphics.
- Fix graphics corruption (might still need Windows 7 and drivers from Jan 2013 or before)
- Render graphics with 32-bit, allows forcing of MSAA in some cases
- Add custom resolutions (under Windows usually limited to 2000 pixels)
- Fix "keyboard input in hangar not working" issue under WINE (Linux)
- Helper program to play mission packs in multiplayer
Follow XWA Hacker
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!