The aim of this small project is to bring excellent jigsaw puzzle game for Linux - xjig - to general public.
xjig has a command line interface and this renders it virtually unusable for most desktop users. There were a few graphical interfaces for xjig evolved over past years. This project is yet another attempt.
xjiggui provides graphical interface, separated into two parts:
* - simple basic options, which would allow to play jigsaw puzzles even to pre-shoolers
* - advanced options to control all available parameters
It's recommended to check the latest xjig version with more options from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xjig. The standard repositories contain quite outdated file.
- Simple intuitive main screen for setting basic options
- Maintains collections of pictures
- Supports different image collections and basic options per player
- Advanced options screen allows controlling all available xjig options
Be the first to post a review of xjiggui - a jigsaw puzzle game!