Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm, data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Works with all version of all browsers. XDM can integrate with any browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- XDM can save videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Metacafe or other popular video sharing sites.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Batch download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
Not working. All it download is html, not the file itself
Solid, useful app. Makes life easier. I added: -Xdock:icon=/Applications/xdm.app/Contents/Resources/icon.icns to xdm file inside /Applications/xdm.app/Contents/MacOS to get rid of the ugly Java dock icon. Would love it if you included a retina png or similar for this purpose. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Goodbye IDM. Hello XDM. Easy, lightweight, and faster download. (especially with downloading file in 32 segments). HUGE Pluspoint: Dowloads zip-files from Google Drive. Only minor drawback: Does not change download location to where last download. Does not have option of making download location as default. (Have to go to Options menu to change default download location).