Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm, data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Works with all version of all browsers. XDM can integrate with any browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- XDM can save videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Metacafe or other popular video sharing sites.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Batch download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
over 1 million downloads and counting...
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,,, PLAIN , FAST AND RELIABLE THAN EAGLEGET.... please add Auto categorized download folders ... thanks
Is it possible to implement a progressive multiple downloads streams with video and a automatic reassembling for a fast preview? For example as Internet Downloads Accelerator
plz add retry download 4 each file downloading session and fix start queqe like idm ;)
It is the far best. However, after some updates courtesy of Mozilla; Mozilla firefox has been blocking the 'XDM' extension and I cannot seem to "unblock" it. Tis a shame. I can still use the 'URL' command, which is handy, and the youtube downloader.. Thanks goes to you, Subhra Das Gupta.