Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm, data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Works with all version of all browsers. XDM can integrate with any browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- XDM can save videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Metacafe or other popular video sharing sites.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Batch download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
XDM 2016 for Linux is available (xdm-6.0-amd64.tar.xz & xdm-6.0-i386.tar.xz). new features: Support for Youtube DASH download, Support for Apple HLS video download, Better browser integration, Fixed many bugs.
under linuxmint 18/ubuntu 16.04 the .deb file doesn't want to install for bad dependency requests...so use directly the .jar file inside the archive (.deb file)... do you have tried to install on that ubuntu version? thanks best regard for the good joob Marks
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,,, PLAIN , FAST AND RELIABLE THAN EAGLEGET.... please add Auto categorized download folders ... thanks
Is it possible to implement a progressive multiple downloads streams with video and a automatic reassembling for a fast preview? For example as Internet Downloads Accelerator
plz add retry download 4 each file downloading session and fix start queqe like idm ;)