This tool can create XAdES (XML) signatures based upon ETSI TS 101 903 v1.3.2 standard. It also includes handling of ITU-T X.509 certificates and RFC 3161 timestamps.
- Note: It is just a test tool, use at your own risk!
- creates XAdES-T (ETSI TS 101 903 v1.3.2) signatures with timestamps (RFC 3161)
- supports ITU-T X.509 certificates
- creates syslog-formatted logfiles (RFC 5424)
- uses OpenSSL for cryptographic functions
- uses cURL for communicating with servers (e.g. timestamp)
- supports SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 hash algorithms for signature creation and timestamp requests
- passed XAdES-interoperability test (with 3 applications)
- includes UN/CEFACT Cross-Industry Invoice (CII) message sample
- supports ASiC format (ETSI TS 102 918 v1.2.1), tested with Open/Libre Office
Be the first to post a review of XAdES.PHP!