ALL DEVELOPMENT MOVED TO GITHUB
wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Looks promising but unusable. Everything I try to do fails with it telling me that I need to change settings for AUI for which there is no setting option.
It is a very efficient tool. But the website is down for a long long time. It would be good if they can make it working.Thanks