This is a small dockapp, which shows temperature and frequency from 2 upto 4 cores/CPUs and temperature of upto two thermal zones, which are normaly motherboard temperatures. It can also be used as example for howto write dockapp's with libxcb.
- Core 2, Atom, Core iX CPUs temperature and frequency
- ACPI temperature
- Hardware sensor temperature
- Hyperthreading and Turboboost support
- needs only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) as dependency
- µwm, windowmaker, fluxbox supported
Follow wmc2d - coretemp/cpufreq monitor dockapp
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of wmc2d - coretemp/cpufreq monitor dockapp!