Workflow of Heterogeneous Computing. Our aim is to offer a software layer that would leverage the full potential of a network (heterogeneous cpu/gpu/hybrid) by attempting to allocate resources according to application (OpenCL) needs.
- Control of execution flow in a distributed heterogeneous network
- Fault tolerant
- Targeted at OpenCL language
- Scalability analysis, load balancing
- IDE built in QT for portability
- IDE runs runs both on linux and windows
Be the first to post a review of W.H.C!