Windows Tail is a Windows version of Unix and Linux tail command. Tail for Windows. I wanted to make it easier to use tail in the windows environment. You can even add it to the open with dialog in windows explorer. This is great tool if you need to monitor log files.
Create Application Alerts!
Email Alerts and SMS Alerts using SMTP!
Record Tail Session to log a File!
Saves location of tailed or viewed files!
Works on Linux Systems using Mono!
and much much more!
The source code is now located in the svn repository https://svn.code.sf.net/p/windowstail/code/trunk.
PS. .net 4 is required.
- Play, Pause, and Open log Files. Uses tail -f option!
- Works on Windows 7 and Other Windows Platforms!
- C# application!
- .net 4!
- Visual Studio 2010!
- Create Application Alerts!
- Create Email Alerts and SMS Alerts using SMTP!
- Record Sessions to log a File!
- Saves location of tailed or viewed files!
- Works on Linux Systems using Mono!
- Open/Edit the Files!
- Many Other Features!
Be the first to post a review of Windows Tail!