WebDjVuTextEd allows to edit the text layer of OCR'ed DjVu documents in a web browser. You can modify the structure (paragraphs, lines, words...) create, delete, edit text nodes, modify their container box by mouse, and run a spellchecker. The program does not directly read the DjVu files, it requires exported XML text data and images. When using without a webserver, you can open and save local files, but cannot take advantages of auto-save and spell checking.
Note that current SVN version has much more features than V1.0!
- View text layer over the book page image, similar to DjVu viewers
- Edit text structure: modify text, create new nodes, delete, cut&paste, merge
- Edit coordinate boxes of words: drag sides to resize, move
- Spellchecker (requires PHP server side)
- Directly in a web browser (CHROME ONLY)
- Try the Online Demo above!
Be the first to post a review of WebDjVuTextEd!