Accounting & Best Practice Business Administration SystemRead More
- Multi-inventory location
- Serial and Lot tracking inventory
- Full double entry general ledger
- Weighted Average or Standard Costing
- Manufacturing works orders
- Material Requirements Planning
- Shipment costing
- Contract/job costing
- Fixed asset management
- Sales Analysis
- Expense claims
- Can be integrated with an number of 3rd party wikis
Particularly suited to wholesale, distribution, manufacturing and now also as the hub for multi-branch retail businesses (with an external deskop POS add-on).
Translations into over 20 Languages.
Easily modifiable code, written using simple and accessible PHP for ease of maintenance and understanding.
Reporting direct to UTF-8 PDF
- Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Contract Costing
- Shipment Costing
- Multi-Currency - auto updated exchange rates
- Standard Costing
- Weighted Average Costing
- Multi-Inventory Location
- Multiple Invoice Taxes
- Serial Numbered Inventory and Lot Tracking
- Fixed Asset Register
- Multi-level Bills of Material
- Ghost Bills
- Kitsets and Assemblies
- Expense Claims
- Sales Analysis
- Multi-Language - utf8 support
- PDF reports
- Readable PHP code so allowing business people to understand scripts
- Low foot-print, fast, simple code
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
demo is not working any more ! !
Good product but i face some major issues which i can't understand . if any one who can help for guidance for this ERP. please contact me i pay for it firstname.lastname@example.org
G8 Product.. thank you guys
This is a great free program. we had some contractors add features to it that we were used to from the accpac days. they are available 'for free' at www.erpbooks.com. I read an earlier post that this program is good only if you have a warehouse. That is not true. you can do data entry for ap, ar, gl and cover all that you can do with the likes of quickbook
Easy to use ERP and Accounting software. Nice job!