The WANBalancer is a set of shell scripts that provide load balancing and failover for sites with multiple Internet connections. WANBalancer provides redundant *inbound* paths as well, using a combination of IPRoute2 and IPTables rules.
- Internet Connection Load Balancing
- Routes inbound traffic via both interfaces to internal NAT addresses
- Automatic Internet connection failover on outage
- Automatic failback on restoration of service
- *requires* static addressing from both Internet providers, NO PPPoE
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Wanbalancer works great.