Using Virtual WiFi you will be able to transfom any computer which runs Windows OS into a WiFi router. The program is simple and easy to use, and it offers many useful features, and many others are planned to appear in the future.
The program let you create two types of Wi-Fi networks:
1. Ad-Hoc (local) hotspots - which can be used to share files/services from one computer to other computers;
2. Internet sharing hotspots - used to distribute the available internet connection of the computer (Ethernet, 3G/4G/5G modem, other WiFi access point) to multiple Wi-Fi devices such as computers, smartphones, tablets, smartTVs and others.
Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Languages: English, Romanian, French, Polish, Vietnamese.
Types of connections that can be shared: Wireless, Ethernet, 3G/4G/5G USB modem.
Program homepage: www.softlab.adibarbu.ro/virtual-wifi
Developer: Adi Barbu (www.adibarbu.ro)
Please rate the program so I can make further improvements!
- Fast, simple and easy to use
- WiFi ad-hoc network creator for Win 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Shows a list with all the connected devices
- Detects the best internet connection
- Allows the sharing not only of the ethernet connection, but also of an external WiFi network or 3G/4G/5G USB modem connection
- The created WiFi hotspots will be accessible for computers, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs and other kind of devices
- Makes possible the manually assignation of a local IP address for the created WiFi hotspot
Work like a charm! Great software.
NOT GNU GPL v3!!!! Copyright: Freewere!!!!!