A simple bash script using the power of GStreamer! Combines two separate left-right video files into a single side-by-side video with stereo sound.
- New version: November 16, 2011 - use ffmpeg4 encoder as x264 broken(?)
- joins or plays two video sources into one side-by-side
- optionally combines the individual monaural audio into one stereo stream
- tested on Linux
- REQUIRES GStreamer
- shows gstreamer command for you to manually modify. Use -norun option
- recommended viewer: check out 'Bino'
Be the first to post a review of VideoMerge3D!