Open source video/audio converter based on ffmpeg. No viruses, no ads.
Do you want to convert your audio/video collection to H.264 or H.265 HEVC AAC/MP3, etc?
Or to be able to transcode MKV to MP4 or MP4/M4V to MKV in 1 minute so that you don't spend hours converting?
Rotate video 180 or 90 degrees?
Extract audio from movie clip?
Convert various audio files to MP3?
Select audio stream to encode with video?
This application is wrapper for FFmpeg tool and ffmpeg command is manually editable.
For more details on usage, please see "Files" section and README.
Windows will warn you about security. Scan with AV and then click "Run anyway" to install.
On apps first run, antivirus may take 30 seconds to scan or even block it from downloading (Avast). Either disable AV temporarily or add app to exception list.
All SF downloads are safe to use! All files have been scanned before upload.
Linux: please see README.
Support: please use discussion tab.
- video conversion, primarily to H.265 HEVC or H.264
- audio conversion, primarily to MP3 or AAC
- transcoding MKV to MP4 and MP4 to MKV - repacking H.264 container
- quickly create batch jobs for thousands of files
- select conversion options then drag multiple files of different format for uniform conversion
- extracting audio from video
- extracting video stream only
- advanced: you can enter any custom ffmpeg command for conversion job
- drag&drop support for adding files
- mux external SRT subtitle into the movie
- rotate video 180, 90 or -90 degrees
- select which audio stream to include in output
- show codec info
- ffmpeg log for encoding analysis
Good soft, but in transcode, when I add *.mkv file, the output also .1.mkv file. Pls advised for this
Very nice video and audio conversion tool. I am using ffmpeg regularly for some exotic conversion options. This tool not as shiny as some other video conversion tools, but it has unique feature that ffmpeg command can be manually edited and even changed in the batch list. Setting up options is simple and large batch list is generated very quickly. Developer responded to my request and added file info button. It works also under Linux, but conversion progress is not working in Linux. That's one minus. It would also be nice to have log if conversion fails with some options. Otherwise, excellent and fast conversion tool for beginners and advanced users.