C library to quickly implement streaming communication between parallel threads. Optimized for use in embedded systems. Allows FIFO behavior as well as separate data access and synchronization. NOTE: development has moved to the vfTasks project.
- Quickly partition C-code into parallel, communicating threads
- Intuitive API to exchange data between threads using buffered streaming channels
- Separate synchronization from data access allows e.g. random video line access
- Optimized for performance and footprint
- Hooks to port the library to any operating system
Be the first to post a review of vfStream - software streaming library!