- Intuitive box layout model using simplified XML
- Extensible, fully featured, themeable widget set
- Very light client requirements, small size for applications
- Good performance over low bandwidth connections
- Runs using Java - no browser-compatability issues
- Applications consistent across different OSes
Ok, I'm not impartial, I am historically the most active contributor to the project. However, I can tell you that we have managed to found a successful business based on Vexi because it gives us the flexibility and control over the UI experience that we just could not replicate in Java or HTML. Writing web apps is just not as easy as it is should be when constrained to the browser, and Vexi is solving that for us.