Vernash: Stream cipher based on the Vernam cipher and Variable-Length Hashes
- Vernash is fast and secure (Vernash is based on the Vernam cipher and other advanced encryption techniques)
- Vernash can encrypt/decrypt binary files (executables, documents, ...)
- Vernash generates only human-readable ciphers (0-Z)
- Vernash (0.3+) uses pseudo-random numbers and generates different ciphers for the same
- Every cipher generated with Vernash is very different from another one!
- Vernash uses advanced techniques to produce strong cipher.
- Vernash (0.3+) shuffles encrypted text
- Vernash (0.4+) supports MD5, SHA-1 and TripleDES
- Vernash (0.4+) supports UTF-8 Encoding
Be the first to post a review of Vernash!