A cross between Vector/ Slackware Linux packages and Slacko Puppy Linux 5.2.97
Good on old and newer pc's
220.127.116.11 smp kernel.
Building block DIY style like AnitaOS.
News Flash Revised iso now gnomemplayer fully working inbuilt and now has deadbeef inbuilt instead of xmms so no extra downloads to make these work. Menu entry maker now part of install to edit menu.
Added Geany from Vector Linux as a text editor.
here to edit icons and config files:
Install Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVOH3mo3Gw
Important Bash Update: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vectorinpup/files/Security/bash-4.1.14-2.pet/download
- Barebones iso with no browser so you can make a choice from the ones on this site
- features flburn, mtpaint, Deadbeef, Geeqie, xpdf and Gnome- mplayer.
- Small Download Iso (Vectorinpup iso v2)
- There are now revised SDL libraries due to some imcompababilities with some games - now available in games section.
- Compatable with Puppy Linux packages
- Install Slackware packages without conversion.
- Desktop is ICEwm with a Slacko as the base.
- Heaps of software available from the Puppy Package Manager as well.
- Has GTK1 Libs inbuilt to run gtk1 apps.
Be the first to post a review of Vectorinpup!