Vavag is a Open Source url shortener that allows you to create collections of links, distribution over a single short URL like http://v3g.es/1 and then track the resulting usage. The generated short URL is easier sharing on services like email, Twitter, Facebook or blogs. Collections of links, related content to distribute such as videos, websites, photos or part of a file hosted on Megaupload, rapidshare or similar service. If the collection is a single link Vavag it works as a traditional URLs shortening service.
- URL shortener
- Creater your URL colletions: until 5 link in one short URL
- 301 or 307 redirection
- Track your links: add '.st' to the end of a link
- Share and manage your link: history page
- Tools: Use the Vavag Basic bookmarklet to share a link while you are on a page
- Image preview of a link
- Google Safe Browsing API for url blacklist control (spam, malware and phishing)
- Custom short domain by user
- REST API for creating and retrieving short URLs
- Developed in Symfony 1.4 (1.4.17)
Be the first to post a review of Vavag url shortener!