uShop is a very light weight Point of Sale (POS) developed for integration with Sage 50 (formerly Sage Line 50). It's free to download.
The requirement of this tool was to use what Sage 50 makes available to interface (ODBC, CSV and SDATA).
The latest version also introduces ebay alignment technologies for ebay integration with Sage 50.
This is a release that is now in production use and has been for the past 12 months.
See Wiki for more details.
Sage 50 POS download free
Sage 50 Point of Sale download free
Point of Sale Sage 50
POS Sage 50
- Fully Featured Point of Sale for Sage 50
- XLST formatting of Invoices
- Use of Barcodes
- Discounting features
- Use of Sage 50 data
- Use of SDATA interface
- eBay interface for sales syncronisation
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Very Nice concept but i have a problem installing it. It says: "Unable to install or run the application. The application reqiores that assebly Sage.SBD.Mobile.SIF.Adapter.Library Version 188.8.131.52 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first. Please contact your system Administrator" I am using Sage 50 v16 (2010)