USBLoaderGX is a GUI for Waninkoko's USB Loader, based on libwiigui.
It allows listing and launching Wii games, Gamecube games and homebrew on Wii and WiiU vWii mode.
Its interface, based on the official theme from Nintendo Wii, is easy to use and perfect for kids and all the family. A lot of options are available and directly editable from the loader's interface.
1. Extract latest revision to your /apps/ folder
2. If you want a channel on your console, and/or want to "return to" the loader when exiting a game:
Download the forwarder for your console:
* Wii: http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/USB%20Loader%20GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad
* vWii: http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/USB%20Loader%20GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT_vWii%20%28Fix%29.wad
Then, install it with a wad manager.
- Backup and play your games using an external USB device.
- Launches Wii, Gamecube, Wiiware, Virtual console and homebrew on Wii and vWii
- Supported Hard Drive format: WBFS, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4.
- Custom game sorting and advanced filtering
- Multiple languages available.
- Automatic Cover download: Downloads covers, 3D covers, disc images and custom banner animation from internet.
- Cheat code supports
- Full parental controls
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thank you. Nintendont features is great,
Best of Best loader for Wii. However, Set language "Korean" and, When I selected game on this USB GX, I can not see Korean text (Settings / Start) into balloon of bottom. Other Korean Text is no problem on USB GX.
USB Loader GX is the best !!!
The best loader out there for the Wii, hands down. I use it as a replacement for the system menu on my Wii, and I hardly ever use anything else. It can launch my homebrew and all my Wii and GameCube backups. I rip all my games from my Wii so I don't really have any file compatibility problems, and the load times from my external hard drive are great.
It's a nice USB loader and it's easy to use and it has a lot of configuration options. But I miss thinks like SD loading and WDF support (WIA support would be even nicer, but this won't be happen, I think).