Open source USB to DMX converter for live stage lighting using a FTDI UART at its core.
- Connects up to 20 fixtures without external hardware
- Compatible with both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX cables
- Full 512 channel support
- Exceeds FCC Part 15 Class B emission specs (the FCC compliance guys told me this, but I have no formal documentation to the fact)
- Works fantastically with FreeStyler
- ESD protection on all external lines
Follow USB to DMX converter
The industry’s best network monitoring software, WhatsUp® Gold includes: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring, Real-Time Performance Monitoring, Automatic and Manual Failover and Extended Visibility to Distributed Networks. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide. WhatsUp® Gold - More Visibility. Better Performance. Less Cost. Try it free for 30 days.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of USB to DMX converter!