Firmware and schematic for a USB HID compatible remote control consumer device using an Atmel AVR Atmega8. No drivers are needed for WindowsXP / WMP10 / Vista / Windows 7. Press Play/Stop/Pause and control media player directly from your remote control.
- No drivers needed for XP/Vista/7 or Linux
- Reports as Remote Control HID USB device
- Programmable (Sony and NEC protocols supported at the moment)
- Complete HW, Firmware and SW specs/docs/code
- Cheap <$20, one Ir detector, one AVR Mega8 and some passives
good job usb-ir-remote
Very useful project!
I am unable to compile the source using the AVR Studio 4.18.684, WINAVR Compiler Error in main file says- SFR and port pins undeclared