|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week|
|Totals: 7 Items||1.8 kB||0|
⚠ Note: If you tried to download a file but arrived here...
... it means that you followed an old link to an old version of the software while a newer version has already been released. Please download the latest version. Visit http://uniqoda.sourceforge.net/ for more details.
- fix: ignore non-scalable fonts in font-map construction. ignore failures when trying to load a glyph.
- fix: font registration
- Always update the fontmap when applying the Options dialog changes.
- Unicode 9.0 databse updated.
- Symbola 9.00 hinted font.
- fix: fonts field line-endings bug.
- Add per-user statistics database with use-counts and last use time.
- Prioritize search by use-counts.
- show MRU list when query is empty.
Complete internal rewrite, which includes:
- Unicode 8.0 database updated.
- Symbola 8.00 font.
- Better fuzzy search based on EST.
- Context menu with extra copying options.
- Reverse search (by character or numeric codepoint).
- Better font rendering (sRGB, adaptive size, improved glyph placement within the image).
- Font substitition based on file size rather than the number of codepoints defined.
- Per-user settings.
- Daemon/uniqoda process separation to drive memory consumption to minimum when not in use.
- Interface tweaks to make Options and About more apparent. No more "compact mode". :(
- Documentation updated to be more concise.
uniqoda v2 (0.0.2)
- fix: empty fonts field crash.
- fix: installer didn't register the fonts. (SHAME!)
uniqoda v1 (0.0.1)
First public release.
- Installer closes uniqoda before updating/uninstalling.
- Decreased memory consumption.
- fix: some internal fixes that I don't remember already...
uniqoda v0 (0.0.0)
First alpha release