Unicon is a very high level object-oriented network- and graphics-savvy programming language with a syntax similar to Pascal or C. Goal-direction, backtracking, patterns and novel data structures make Unicon ideal for rapidly solving complex problems.
- goal-directed evaluation; built-in backtracking
- easy to use 2D and 3D graphics facilities
- powerful strings and pattern matching
- true concurrency via pthreads, no global lock
- flexible, fast, heterogeneous tables, lists and such
- native co-routines offer 10M+ switches/sec
Be the first to post a review of The Unicon Project!