uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
uniCenta oPOS latest release v3.91.3 includes our posApps Digital Receipt AND PCI/EMV compliant Card Payments plugin.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
I downloaded Unicenta each time I read reviews about it and how people are happy using it, but I did not know how to add inventory and if it has this features. I am looking for a very basic pos which i cant find in Unicenta
Best Free Epos Software.. thanks so much Jack... Anyway, how to open cash drawer? any code need to be add?
Tried on 2 pc's the Installation does not run on Windows 10 Fails repeatedly to Java Runtime files. rebooted all programs involved into recommended setup, but it simply doesn't work.