uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date with the latest news - Visit uniCenta's main site https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/unicenta-news/
uniCenta oPOS v4.1 is the latest community release.
Get the latest uniCenta oPOS v4.3 if you need business support, Card Payments and Digital receipts.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - commercial-grade POS (Point-Of-Sale) software. It is multi-location, multi-terminal and multi-user and runs on industry standard hardware.
Installing uniCenta oPOS requires MySQL and is simple and fast to implement.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Peripheral support for Epson (and compatible), Star + other...
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; iButton/Dallas Key; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
- Great on Windows and Linux tablets - 10"+
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
My Favorite Project! Thank you Jack for your wonderful project. I own two stores in NJ area. One of them sells Sandwich and other Pizza. I used open bravo and then Unicenta made me more happy. Its best for Light retail and quick service. For my second store, that has dine in and home delivery, I use Floreant POS. Both use Java and MySQL so they coexists. Thank
really fantastic job Mr.Jack i am very much impressed and I request you to arrange Android app for UNICENTAOPOS if possible.
I downloaded Unicenta each time I read reviews about it and how people are happy using it, but I did not know how to add inventory and if it has this features. I am looking for a very basic pos which i cant find in Unicenta
Best Free Epos Software.. thanks so much Jack... Anyway, how to open cash drawer? any code need to be add?